Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Social Freakin' Overload!

So I'm trying to get the hang of all this social network marketing and it's got my head spinning. Between Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, multiple music sites and our own website sometimes I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. So what's my solution? Create a blog and add one more site into the already crazy fucking mess! Of course, why not. Now I know why I cut all my hair off fifteen years ago.....because I would have ripped it all out of my head by now! I really can't wait to just get out and fucking play in front of real people and really blow off some steam! They will be picking up the debris of those clubs for weeks after we annihilate them. Are you ready for some serious mosh pitting, headbangin', chaotic destruction?!!!!! I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment